Noona Healthcare is a young and innovative software company with a focusing on cancer care. We have offices in Punavuori, Helsinki and Palo Alto, California. Together with leading global cancer centers, such as Stanford Medicine, we have developed a mobile service called Noona, that helps healthcare professionals monitor the wellbeing of cancer patients.
We are a design thinking and user centric health tech company. Noona has been awarded as the Best eHealth Service and the Best Health Innovation last year. Noona was also selected to take part in the Finland 100 years exhibition at the Design Museum this spring. We believe that we are going to be Finland’s next big thing in health tech and excellent team is going to be the key to success.
This is a unique opportunity if you are looking for more meaningfulness to your professional life. You will have a chance to take part in personalizing cancer care in ways that improve patients´ lives while saving hospital resources. In addition to cancer centers our clients are Pharmaceutical companies and researchers who use Noona to better understand how novel cancer treatments affect patients’ lives and their recovery.
On top of a great job, we offer You a competitive salary, a casual work atmosphere, amazing colleagues and the opportunity to work with things that really matter. Our customers are top experts on cancer care and research as well as forward looking hospital Technology Directors that look for new ways to improve healthcare through digitization.
Information Security Specialist
We seek an Information Security Specialist to Helsinki office to join our growing team. You will take an independent role and ownership of a mission-critical area in our operations ensuring safe and successful service to our customers.
- Managing ISO27001 information management system and security controls
- Coordinating the subcontracting of information security services
- Designing and implementing security improvements to AWS cloud infrastructure
- Improving security monitoring by log aggregation and automated alerts
- Recognizing problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations
- Covering vulnerability management and security patching
- Performing and coordinating company internal security audits
- Performing Noona product security testing
- Representing company in external security audits
- Coordinating incident response and carrying out investigations
We are looking for someone with the following competences:
- 3+ years of experience of security specialist or equivalent role, preferably with experience on AWS cloud technology
- Strong experience on above listed responsibilities
- Capability to manage technical security systems such as firewalls and AWS cloud security features
- Ability and interest to take independent responsibility and grow own role & responsibilities with the company
- Experience on working in a fast-paced work environment and stressful situations
We also highly value:
- Strong team work and communication skills. Ability to explain complex details understandably to non-technical colleagues
- Passion for building state-of-the-art information security
- Interest to change the future of health care
If we caught Your interest, please send us an application and resume.
For further details on the position You can call or send email to our COO Pasi Heiskanen +358 45 6786970 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you didn't find what you were looking for, feel free to send us an open application. Send open application