Check out our current
open positions below
Noona Healthcare is a young and innovative software company with a focusing on cancer care. We have offices in Punavuori, Helsinki and Palo Alto, California. Together with leading global cancer centers, such as Stanford Medicine, we have developed a mobile service called Noona, that helps healthcare professionals monitor the wellbeing of cancer patients.
We are a design thinking and user centric health tech company. Noona has been awarded as the Best eHealth Service and the Best Health Innovation last year. Noona was also selected to take part in the Finland 100 years exhibition at the Design Museum this spring. We believe that we are going to be Finland’s next big thing in health tech and excellent team is going to be the key to success.
This is a unique opportunity if you are looking for more meaningfulness to your professional life. You will have a chance to take part in personalizing cancer care in ways that improve patients´ lives while saving hospital resources. In addition to cancer centers our clients are Pharmaceutical companies and researchers who use Noona to better understand how novel cancer treatments affect patients’ lives and their recovery.
On top of a great job, we offer You a competitive salary, a casual work atmosphere, amazing colleagues and the opportunity to work with things that really matter. Our customers are top experts on cancer care and research as well as forward looking hospital Technology Directors that look for new ways to improve healthcare through digitization.
We are seeking for senior developer to join our agile software development team. We look for the following competences:
- Passion for software development
- Good people skills and team player
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Software design and architecture competence
- Love for quality code and test driven development mindset
- Ideas about modern software development methodologies
- Optionally experience or interest in:
- Swift (iOS) and Kotlin / Java (Android) / Ionic / Cordova development
- Machine learning or predictive analytics development
If we caught Your interest, please send us an application and resume to email@example.com.For further details on the position You can call also our CTO Tommi Laukkanen on (+358 40 7750990).
We are looking for a fulltime Administrative Assistant to support our management team as well as insure smooth day-to-day operation of our Helsinki office.
Your goal is to help the management team do their job more effectively and focus on what’s most important. As Administrative Assistant, you also handle daily finance & administration related tasks.
Success requires experience, skill, and knowledge in support including intensive scheduling, meeting and event coordination, busy travel itineraries and expense management. You make independent decisions based on practices you have agreed together with the management team. Keeping information confidential is also key to maintain customer confidence and protect operations.
Support to the management team
- Maintain busy appointment schedule by proactively planning and scheduling meetings with internal and external participants to include all logistical needs
- Manage meeting arrangements
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel itineraries
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations etc.
- Plan and organize internal and customer events
- Help strengthen the company culture within the office and actively participate in and support employee engagement activities
- Provide support in various running tasks and projects
- Handle administrative, HR and office management routines
- Suitable educational background (HSO Secretary or similar) and 3+ years relevant work experience gained from a similar position
- A fearless hands-on attitude towards working, while maintaining a positive attitude and an attention to detail
- Willingness to commit to a growth business for several years
- Motivation and drive to work and get things done systematically, efficiently and independently
- Strong communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer You a chance to grow into a highly independent position with exiting tasks and guarantee that you learn new things every day. If we caught Your interest, please send us an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details on the position call our Office Manager Sanni Lyytinen at +358 50 536 5060.
Lead / Senior Service Designer
We seek a lead / senior service designer to our Helsinki office to take Noona’s user experience to the next level.
We are looking for someone with the following competences:
- Strong experience on overall service and concept design
- Experience in native iOS & Android UI/UX design
- Visual design skills with a hands-on attitude
We also highly value:
- Strong team work and communication skills
- Passion for building digital services with top notch user experience
- Ability to create a service with strong emotional connection to the user
- Interest to change the future of health care
In this role, You will be a key player in Noona design team and have wide possibilities to affect Noona’s design choices. You will be designing new concepts and also deliver detailed and polished UI and interaction designs to our dev-team. Noona is used in small and big screens, so experience with mobile-first and also professional big screen UI design is a big plus. Our current team is lacking a full time person with visual skills, so we expect that you also have skills to make the UI beautiful.
We hope you to teach us new design methods to enrich our current user centric and data driven design tool set. Your first tasks will include designing new concepts about how to fit Noona even better to be part of patients’ daily routines during cancer treatment. This will also include doing user research and co-design with patients and care personnel. You will be supported by our talented and multidisciplinary team and there will not be a thing that we cannot solve together.
If we caught Your interest, please send us an application, portfolio and resume to our Head of Design Juha Salonen at email@example.com. For further details on the position You can also call Juha, +358 44 3286944.